Friday, May 25, 2012

BowsByBellaBoo

Over a year ago, I started making bows / headbands as a little side gig, and it actually turned out to be a lot more than what I expected. I now have lots of fans on Facebook, and people all over the United States ordering these bows from me! (I also get people ordering from Australia and Canada - kinda cool, right?

When I first started making these, my hopes were to have endless supplies for Isabella to be able to wear - the only problem is, she doesn't like headbands! boo. She'll keep in the clips and will rarely let me take a picture of her wearing a new design, but that's about it. Even when she was a tiny baby, she didn't like things on her head - which was fine, because she has always had tons of hair - so I never had to put a bow on her to make her 'look girly' :)

I got so involved that my inlaws actually bought me a sewing machine for Christmas - I've been able to make little boy bowties so now I can cater to both boys and girls...

I hope that this business continues to grow, especially while I'm on maternity leave...I'll be able to work on more orders (hopefully) while little Ethan is sleeping! :)

Here's a link to my facebook page where you can place your orders :)
http://www.facebook.com/BowsByBellaBoo













No comments:

Post a Comment