Monday, May 14, 2012

week 24

Again, another fast week...I wish my work days went by this quick! We went to the Clipper game on Monday night, it was a playoff game, so the entire Staples Center was full. It was me, Stephen, Derek and Kristen...we were up in the very top section, I was afraid that I was going to fall it was that high. The music was so loud, and everyone was screaming and yelling - Ethan was going nuts in my belly! It was a great game though, they ended up having to go to overtime - I was NOT excited about that, considering my bed time is 9:00pm, and we were there until 11:00...ahhh!!! But, they won.

The closer we get to delivery day - the more anxious I get. I need to start meditating or doing yoga or something to take all of my stress away. It's bad for my health, and not only that, but Ethan can sense my anxiety too. I am really happy that I am doing this weekly chalkboard update - it's fun to look back on the beginning weeks and compare them to now....



No comments:

Post a Comment