Friday, June 1, 2012

26 weeks

Again, no chalk board picture this week - I had quite the busy week...

Sunday - BBQ at Kristi & Scott's for Jerry's birthday
Tuesday morning- I had my first mole removed from the dermatologist (not as bad as I thought it was going to be)
Tuesday evening - BEFORE THE STORK APPOINTMENT!!!!
Thursday - Glucose test :(

Anyways, back to little E - We had an appointment at Before the Stork (a 4D Ultrasound facility). We got to watch him on video move around in my tummy. It's probably one of the coolest things I've seen. We did it with Bella and loved every second of it...so we wanted to do it again for Ethan. Let me just say that he's freakin' adorable! He looks a lot like Bella's 4D pictures...of course after watching him on the big screen, I am more anxious to have him here now! He put on quite the show for us - lots of yawning and stretching...he was even sucking on his fingers for a little bit. We invited the family to come watch with us - it was me, Stephen, Bella Boo, Nana, Pop Pop, Auntie Kris, and Uncle D...we were given a 20 minute DVD of the ultrasound, and lots of pictures....did I mention how much I love this little boy already!?

Things that are coming up - I have another appointment with Dr Chu next week to go over my results from the glucose test, and I have to get my RH shot :/ boo.

here's a picture of our little guy...



Our little princess...seriously though, how cute is she with her daddy! He's going to have a tough time when she starts dating (when she's 35). ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment