Monday, June 25, 2012

week 28

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Ethan’s Progress - Baby's now the size of a eggplant!
Ethan's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, he has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). His skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.


We had quite a busy weekend. Saturday I woke up early to help my friend Lindsay with hair for a wedding – we also attended the wedding later that evening, so I was completely exhausted! We ended up spending the night in San Diego because Bella was at Candie and Jerry’s house while we were at the wedding, it was waaayy past her bedtime when we got home but she was still awake – I didn’t mind because I had missed her all day long! Here's a picture of me and my sexy husband the day of the wedding...this was the 3rd attempt of this photo because he was acting like a crazy person for the first two.


Sunday, we woke up and took Bella to Sea World – she absolutely LOVED it! Again, this preggo mama at 28 weeks, walking around all day = EXHAUSTED. By the time we had got back home, I swear my feet were going to fall off!


I also decided not to take a picture next to the chalkboard this week – instead, it’s my first ‘bare belly photo’…Isn't it amazing how much stretching your skin can take?! I am growing a HUMAN inside my belly, crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment