Monday, July 16, 2012

week 33

No chalk board pic this week :( to be honest, I think I actually squeezed my 32 week photo in, and I might have just started my 33rd week...I can't keep up - these weeks are literally flying by. I did go see Dr. Chu this week for a check up. Her exact words to me, "I hope you go into labor earlier than your scheduled C-Section date - you look really uncomfortable, and your kid is huge!" wow. OK, that sounds awesome! She only used the doppler at that appointment to listen to his heart - his heart rate was a strong 154. I go back to see her on the 23rd - she'll do an ultrasound, take his measurements, check out how he's positioned, and also check my amniotic fluid to make sure he still has lots. I won't even tell you what my weight gain was - let's just say that I have passed my delivery weight with Bella by 2 pounds, and I have six weeks left :/

We have been trying to get Miss Bella to use the potty ever since her 1st pee pee on July 3rd - no luck yet. She tells us 'potty' and we put her on it and she sits there and makes a psssssssss sound, stands up and says 'all done' - but there's nothing there. She thinks she's hilarious, it's the cutest thing, ever.

Only 6 more weeks until our little boy is here, we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment