Tuesday, July 10, 2012

32 weeks

I am 8 months pregnant, and I look and FEEL like I'm 8 months pregnant. Seriously though, I am very uncomfortable. Thank God for my amazing husband - he's been rubbing my feet every night, he's chasing after Bella and keeping her entertained 80% of the time, and he remembers to wake me up from the couch to give me my vitamins every night! I really do appreciate everything he does.
Ethan moves so much. A lot more than Bella did...he kicks me so hard sometimes that it literally makes my have to stop what I'm doing to rub my stomach. I am having lots of those 'braxton hicks' contractions, and we did have a little scare on July 3rd. I started having contractions every few minutes for about 25 minutes. I ended up calling my mom at 10:30 that night (I mean, who else would you call except your mom)...she told me to get my feet up and drink tons of water - I did, and they stopped. She's amazing :) It's a good thing to because 32 weeks is way to early for this little boy to make his debut!

Some other big news - our little Bella Boo went potty on the potty! It was the cutest thing ever, and of course this momma got a photo :) Stephen and I were cheering for her, and she was looking at us like we were crazy - but it's a HUGE deal! She's only 21 months old, and the thought about getting her potty trained by two sounds amazing...my goal is to get her potty trained by the time I have to go back to work after maternity leave.

Week 32 - baby is now the size of a S Q U A S H
Here are some cool facts about the baby at week 32:
  • Ethan is getting ready to make his move - and is most likely head down at this point.
  • Real Estate in my uterus is getting a little tight...he's growing even bigger!   
 A few updates from the mommy-to-be...
How far along? 32 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds (since the last Dr appointment)
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? Yes :( and I got 2 new ones...
Sleep: ha!
Best moment this week: I actually could feel his little foot moving (and I thought it might have been the heel of his foot, it was CRAZY!) He's so much bigger now that I can tell where his little booty is :)
Miss Anything? my ankles.
Movement: all night long.
Food cravings: umm, my favorite right now - OREO cookies! Thank goodness Vons has them on a 2 for 1 deal!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.
Have you started to show yet: I have a HUGE belly.
Gender prediction: you're all BOY baby!   
Labor Signs: we had a little scare on July 3rd - contractions were setting in a few minutes apart, but stopped after about 25 minutes...I was a little dehydrated.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? off
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy to see him, anxious for the birth.
Weekly Wisdom: drink lots of water, stay off of my feet as much as possible...
Looking forward to: my doctor's appointment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment