Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 16.

Week 16 has been a good week other than how tired I am all the time. I remember being pregnant with Isabella and getting this burst of energy during my second trimester...I am WAITING for that burst of energy - I need it. I am feeling a lot more movements now. I feel a bit more relaxed than how I was feeling last week with the whole ER visit. It's extremely important to keep stress levels to a minimum while pregnant because the baby can sense it...I believe it.

Other than being completely exhausted, I will say that my boobs hurt VERY bad. Even when I'm in the shower, just the water alone feels like knives hitting them :/

My stomach has started to itch - and you know what that means...it's growing! Which means that my skin is stretching...which means more possible stretch marks, uh. That's okay though, I have earned each and every one of those. This week the baby is a size of an avocado - I LOVE avocados, I have actually eaten a lot this pregnancy :)
 
 
Week 16 - baby is now the size of a avocado
Here are some cool facts about the baby at week 16:  
  • baby can hear my voice thanks to the tiny bones that are forming in his/her ears.
  • baby is growing hair, lashes, and eyebrows
  • baby is forming taste buds
 A few updates from the mommy-to-be...

How far along? 16 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I still haven't bought a scale...but I PROMISE I will update this once I see dr. chu on the 23rd :)
Maternity clothes? yep.
Stretch marks? the same ones
Sleep: i brought out my body pillow, and I'm sleeping a little better now.
Best moment this week: I FELT THE BABY MOVE!! I have felt little flutters here and there, but this is more constant. Oh, how I've missed this feeling!
Miss Anything? wine.
Movement: yes. happening more frequently now.  
Food cravings: Fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 
Gender prediction: Girl 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, we are having ANOTHER baby! 
Weekly Wisdom: drink lots of water. 
Looking forward to: dr appt in a couple weeks (18 week ultra sound)

No comments:

Post a Comment