Friday, March 30, 2012

my bella is 18 months old today!

I can't believe it, my baby is a year and a half today! It has gone by too fast. Last night I decided that I wanted to take pictures of her so that I would have 18 month photos...it was pretty common when I was little for kids to go to Sears or JC Penny's to get their pictures done, but now - everyone is much more creative and the photos are much better when you do them on your own. I would have never got her to smile for me in a studio with some stranger taking her pictures. Anyhooooo - she's 18 months old and FULL of energy. She's starting to look like a kid now, and not a baby. This morning while I was getting ready for work, she was sitting on the couch watching Dora and was singing away...not really with any words, but the usual "laaaa laaaa deeeeee oooooo" typically baby sounds. I think she's the next American Idol, but what do I know? We have lot's of plans for the weekend; today is my dad's birthday so we are going to my grandparents house for dinner. Tomorrow morning we are driving to San Diego for a family party at Stephen's parent's house...my parents and my grandparents are coming too....there's going to be lots of people...and there's ONE other surprise that we have planned for the weekend, but I will have to wait and share that a little later :)

Happy 1 1/2 Birthday Bella Rooski!!!





On another note - I love Spring....especially toddler clothes. My goodness - I am going to have to lock up my ATM card and not go crazy on cute clothes for Bella. She does need the next size up, so we might have to do a little shopping this weekend. I'm in serious trouble if she likes to shop like her mommy! I wish that she would wear my bows that I make, but I do not try to make her...So, I will just continue to make them for other people's kids, and then maybe when she's older, she'll decide that she wants to wear them after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment