Friday, February 17, 2012

LOVE day.

Valentine’s day was a little different this year. It usually consists of Stephen and I going out to dinner or having a date of some sort, but with all of us getting over colds and with Stephen's job - this year was a quiet night at home with just me and my Bella boo. Last year was officially her first Valentine's day, but she was only 4 months old so she didn't really understand. This year things were totally different, we even made valentine's day cards for all of the other kids at Linda's house! Stephen and I got her new books (her Minnie Valentine's day book even came with stickers (her FAVORITE thing right now) and we got her some clothes of course. My mom started the same tradition with Bella that she did with me...every Valentine's day I got a new bathing suit, because that's when all of the new spring lines came out - ohhhh man, she's in trouble! So of course, Isabella got her first two-piece, with matching sandals and a cover up too. She's going to be the cutest baby by the pool this summer.

I told Bella that she looked so pretty in her Valentine's day dress....she said "thank you". I can't believe how grown up she looks in this picture...so different compared to the year before (right below)...she was my 'little baby valentine" - it goes by WAY TOO FAST.



No comments:

Post a Comment