Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Conradi #2

I finally created my chalk board for my weekly belly bump pictures :) Stephen still needs to attach the crown molding to the sides to create the finished product, but I can still write on it for now...

I feel like I'm behind on tracking things for this pregnancy! I can honestly say that with having a 16 month old running around, I do get a little side tracked...but, no excuses! There are a few other things that I need to do and post to this blog as well - 1.) take pictures of Bella in her "Big Sister" shirt 2.) I still need to post the pictures of my pregnancy tests (alllll 4 of them) on my blog... and 3.) since I am 11 weeks 4 days along, I think it's time to post actual pictures of my chalk board! so here we go...

As you already know....we're having ANOTHER baby! ha! I want to keep things in order (as much as possible, at least) so this was my first chalk board post...We were given a due date of August 25th, but considering I have to have a C-Section, the birth will be scheduled one week before that. We can guess and say anytime between August 15-19th?? Whenever it is, we will be ready to meet him or her! 


Week 10 - ohhh how I love my little prune :)

Here are some cool facts about the baby at week 10:

  • Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.

  • Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.

  • Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.

  • Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)

  • Baby is about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces.

  • Baby's body length will almost double in the next three weeks.




  • Week 11 - baby is now the size of a lime

    Here are some cool facts about the baby at week 11: 
    • You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
    • Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
    • Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
    • Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.
    A few updates from the mommy-to-be...

    How far along? 11 weeks 4 days
    Total weight gain/loss: ZERO
    Maternity clothes? unfortunatley yes I have to wear them already...nothing like the first pregnancy. My stomach went into baby bump mode right away, they (pregnancy experts, ha!) say that this is normal for second pregnancies.
    Stretch marks? Just the same ones that I got the first time around :/
    Sleep: I want to ALL THE TIME!!!
    Best moment this week: On Friday we got to see our little one in another ultrasound! He or she was already moving around and we saw TINY legs kicking...so awesome!
    Miss Anything? Wine.
    Movement: Not yet
    Food cravings: Fruit

    Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat and the smell of licorice...EWWWW!!!
    Have you started to show yet: Yessss!
    Gender prediction: Girl
    Labor Signs: No
    Belly Button in or out? In
    Wedding rings on or off? On
    Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
    Weekly Wisdom: Start walking every night, my back pain seems so be getting better after my visits to the chiropractor - but I don't want it to come back...so WALK, WALK, WALK!

    Looking forward to: Finishing my FIRST TRIMESTER! woo hoo!!!

    Chalk board pic coming soon!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment