Monday, February 4, 2013

The weekend pretty much flew by (shocker), but we had lots of fun. Started my Friday night off by heading over to Label Me Lindsay's for an eyelash touch up. I don't think I've posted about her shop - it's beautiful, and all of the ladies that work there are amazing. It's 45 minutes where I can lay there and chat it up with Stephanie and not have a two year old tugging at my leg, or a 5 month old nudging his way towards my chest :)


no makeup - lashes only.

Saturday was my nephew's 1st birthday party - I am still trying to figure out where the year went! I feel like we just heard the news that Derek & Kris were having a baby. crazy.

Bella did her fair share in the bounce house - ended up with a fat lip. sad. (she bumped it...twice.)

Sunday was the Superbowl. We are BIG sports fans in our household - so these games are lots of fun to watch. Like my husband says, "playoff sports are the best"...it's true.

Before the game started Bella and I headed to the farmers market to grab some fresh fruits & veggies. My mom joined us and we got lots of yummy stuff. I was looking for lots of stuff for my new baby - a juicer. She's beautiful - perfect and compact enough to sit on our kitchen counter. I was able to wash a lot of it - but, wasn't able to juice yet. I noticed as I was washing everything up, little mini hands were grabbing veggies off the counter as I placed them there...


This girl LOVES carrots - I can't complain. I would much rather her eat those then bags of fruit snacks /or chips all day long. She ate 3 oranges (not joking) by the time we drove home from the market. I have a feeling she's going to love the juices I make. Speaking of, trying my first one tonight!



Ethan and I also got to spend lots of time together cuddling. He loves his mommy and wants to be held a lot these days. (i love it). I think he's teething, nothing coming out yet - but he's been a little fussy, and drooling like crazy. I was once told that teething is so painful, and we are so thankful that we don't remember it as adults because we wouldn't be able to handle it again. My poor little guy - I wish they would just pop through already! Of course he's still happy 99% of the time...I have the sweetest video of him laughing at a giraffe puppet. You can see it here. Of course, I get teary eyed just listening to it. You'll even hear me comment in the video about him making mommy cry - ohhh the joys of being a parent.



 Over all fantastic weekend...looking forward to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment