Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm blogging...finally.

I have been inspired by my best friend to start a blog. Really I want to have this blog as something to look back on, and not have to worry whether or not I lose my journal (ok, so I don't have a journal - I mainly write things down in Isabella's baby book).

Here's what's new in my life since ummm...after high school?? ha!

1. I graduated from Cal State Long Beach in 2007

2. I married the most amazing man in the world on 4/11/2009.

3. We had our beautiful daughter, Isabella on 9/30/2010. She is also my main focus of my blog...she is learning so many new things, and developing so many new skills, I want to make sure that I keep track of all of this (besides what I write in the baby book).

my little princess

No comments:

Post a Comment